Monday, June 22, 2009

The Good Ship Lollipop

for girls camp, each ward had to make a ship. we ran out of time during mutual, so i volunteered to make it at home with the help of my wonderful husband. i looked online to find just the right ship for us. and here is what we came up with...

it stands 5'4 inches tall and is 4'4 inches from sail to sail!

and has a picture of all the girls from the gl ward and the mr ward waving good-bye to you as we set sail for camp.

here is our ward being silly with our bishop right in the middle of the fun!



glen lakes (in purple) and manistee ranch (in orange).

all together 15 young women and 7 leaders.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is sooooo awesome. You did a great job. Hope you had fun at girls camp.

The Booth Family said...

How awesome. Jay told me you had a great time. My niece loves you (Elissa from MR)and was telling me how awesome you are! I believe her :)

russandkatie said...

That ship is amazing! I have no creativity what-so-ever! You are awesome!

Miranda said...

You guys are fabulous! I love it. I am impressed! I know who to turn to next time eh...