Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Reasoning

my top 3 reasons i love being a mom:
1. alexis anais - born 2/23/2000
(the day that changed my life forever!)

"dear mom,
i love u so much because:
1. you love me!
2. you do my laundry.
3. cuz u let me eat cookie dough.
4 you buy me clothes.
5. you take me to church.
i want to say thx for being so nice! i love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
lexi lou"
2. caprice cay - born 4/01/2001
(no fooling this mom is now double blessed!)
"dear mom,
i love you! i am glad you're my mom! thank you for everything!
love,
caprice"
3. ariana arey - 11/25/2002
(all good things come in three's!)
"dear mom,
i love you because you are funny. i love you because you pray. i love you because you help me with my homework. i love you.
ariana"

3 generations
me and my lovely ladies

6 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Happy Mother's Day Katrina. You have beautiful girls! :) The pics at the temple turned out so well! :)

Diana said...

I can't wait to take my family to the temple this weekend! You and your girls are so pretty and sweet!

Molly said...

Happy Mothers Day! You are beautiful and so tan! We need to get together soon my love!

Heather & James said...

Great pictures! You all are gorgeous and i love seeing your girls grow up!

j said...

Greta pictures Trina. And thanks for inviting me to see you blog : ) Thanks.

yenta said...

Augh! u put me on your blog on the worst looking day I could possibly have!! Where's the love? lol
I love my girls...I just love um all...