Monday, October 18, 2010

Psalm 128:2

psalm 128:2 for thou shalt eat the labour of thine hands; happy shalt thou be, and it shall be well with thee.
and happy we were! i didn't have too much luck with my garden this year, but i am still learning and enjoying tending to the few plants that are growing and producing.
on 9/19/10 the girls and i picked the watermelons that were growing and this is how they measured up:
these were very small but i could tell that they were not going to grow anymore
but this one was a decent size and the girls couldn't wait to see how it tasted.
so, after church it was cut up and sampled (the pieces were really just sample size lol) and the overall opinion was that it was quite tasty! yay me!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Way to go! If it weren't for the storm you probably would have had a lot more! I love that scripture and so wish I had my own garden!