Thursday, September 2, 2010

So So

i have said before that i have not a lick of talent but if i see something cute or crafty, i'll attempt to recreate it myself. well, one of my super crafty sis-in-laws made these super cute shirts and i have been just dying to try and make my own. i borrowed my mom's sewing machine and invited myself to a friend's house (so i could have supervision) and got to work.
what do you think of the final product? i am super happy with how it turned out. as soon as i showed the girls, they all asked if i would make them one.....
what kind of mom would i be if i said no?!
don't they look stinkin cute?! i love that they were so proud of me and each could not wait to show off their 'one-of-a-kind' shirts at school. ariana's didn't turn out all that straight but she didn't even seem to notice.
caprice said she'll be the star of the show (her class was putting on plays today) in her new t.
lex loved the swirl!
i still have my mom's machine and am working on some new projects! who knew i could be good at something?!
and here's a blog with instructions for you to make your own.

3 comments:

russandkatie said...

so cute, I am totally jealous!

Molly said...

Those are super cute!! Too bad I have no sewing ability...want to make me one!? =)

Katie and Howard said...

Love them!!! Way to go!!!!