Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girls Day

i'm sure my mom loves me but i think she loves her granddaughters even more! she is always talking about girls day. either with her daughters or, in this case, with all her girls! my sisters and i set up a progressive girls day for grandma lori.
1st stop: my house
our activity: sewing
the girls helped my mom sew a quilt while i taught my sisters how to make leg warmers (or arm warmers lol) for our lil ladies.
2nd stop: my sister, bean's house
our activity: making hair clips or headbands
since we all learned how to make these cute clips, we were excited help our girls learn how to make them too!
you girls look awesome i all your new accessories!
3rd and last stop: my sister, corissa's house
our activity: make hot cocoa to take out to see the pretty lights!
we enjoyed a delicious dinner...thanks spencer...and headed out. first, around the neighborhood and then to the temple. it's just not christmas time until you take a walk around the temple grounds and enjoy the different light displays.

we enjoyed our day with each other and most of all with grandma lori!

No comments: