Friday, December 17, 2010

New Hobby

my sister, corissa, invited me flower making class. i was so excited because i always love to dress up my hair or my girl's hair. we had fun learning to make fabric flowers, yo-yo flowers, rolled roses, and burned roses. the girls were excited to find these cute headbands in the advent calendar the next morning.
since that night was so fun, the girls and i decided to make hair clip flowers, with their school colors, for their teacher's christmas gifts. (no pics but they were super cute!) and to my surprise, on of the teachers emailed me and wanted to order...yeah pay me....for hair clips for her daughter. i was busy that night and here is what she got.
since then, i created a blog to sell a random assortment of crafts that i enjoy making.
check it out:
http://whos-itsandwhats-itsgalore.blogspot.com/

No comments: