Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"all good things come in 3s"

i am unsure where this saying came from, and i usually think it's true. examples:

alexis - caprice - ariana

faith - hope - love

heavenly father - jesus christ - holy ghost

yesterday - today - tomorrow

small - medium - large

1 - 2 - 3 say cheese!

but after tonight, i'm not so sure...

(i apologize for the poor quality, all i could grab was my phone...and it was trying to get me!)
yuck! i know! and he is the 3rd one we have found in our house! and this is the worst one so far because i had to kill it myself. (with jay out of town on business i had no other choice.)

does anyone know of a good way to get rid of these critters?

8 comments:

Miranda said...

What is that? I don't know if I could have killed that. i think I would have surrendered the house until Michael came home:) That's disgusting!! Go Girl!!

the Smith's said...

yuckers for sure! you're so brave!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YUCK! We had a ton in our previous house, I'm mean like several dozen a year. YUCK!!! I don't know that there is a way to kill them since they are part of the arachnid family & they can hold their breath. Our bug man came monthly and put our granials on the outside of the house around the doors & stuff to help scrath their undersides w/poison & that seemed to help. A note, they can not climb glass, we would put live ones in glass with a lid for the missionaries. I know grose but some missionaries love it.

Anonymous said...

wow...what a big girl you've become..killing your own yucky bugs...even the mean ones like this one was...past tense...

Jules said...

You're braver than I!! If I were you I would have put a glass over it so Jay could kill when he got home!!!

Jessica said...

The only way to get rid of them..... MOVE OUT OF AZ!!! Lol it comes with the state, that's just how it is! haha