Monday, March 2, 2009

Another Year Older and Wiser Too

isn't she beautiful?!

her name is corissa smith. that is her new name, she was married for time and all eternity last october to her best friend, spencer smith. i have known her for 28 years today! for as long as i can remember, she has been by my side as my identical twin sister and as my best friend. throughout our lives i have been able to look up to her for strength, guidance, support, counseling and her never ending love. people always ask what it is like to have a twin and my answer is always the same - what is it like to not have a twin? i am thankful that i never have to find out. it is a blessing and an honor to share this special day with her.



happy birthday corissa! i love you!

4 comments:

j said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!!! You guys are so pretty!!!

the Smith's said...

You made me get all teary eyed! Love you!!

Steph and Keith said...

I agree - being a twin is such a blessing! Mine has always been such a great example to me also! I am very grateful for her!

Steph and Keith said...

And, of course, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!