Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Student of the Month

today ariana was recognized as student of the month. she was chosen out of all the kindergarten classes. for those chosen few, they receive a packet of goodies (ie. gift certificates to numerous restaurants, certificate with their picture on it) and lunch with the principal.

ariana and mr. bower.

parents are encouraged to attend the lunch to take pictures and support the children. ariana had so much fun.
congratulations ariana! we are so proud of you! keep up the good work!

6 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Way to go Ariana!!!!

the Smith's said...

What a STAR!!! :) Shining bright!!

Unknown said...

We're so proud of you. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

love you aRIanA!hope u had a gr8 time!:)

""aleXis "":) (:

Jewel said...

Good job, Ariana!! That's so exciting!! By the way, Katrina, I got your invitation to the pampered chef party...I'm probably not going to make it, because if I don't have a little baby by that time, I'll be pulling my hair out. :) Thanks for inviting me, though!! I hope you have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girlfriend, my BFF, my All-Star, my Student of the Month and most of all....my GrandDaughter!!!!GMLori